Client: G2 Legal
G2 Legal are a legal recruitment company with offices around the UK. I have been working with G2 Legal for over four years, through two major design changes and various back-end tweaks as their needs have grown.
The central part of the G2 Legal website is the vacancy search, as a recruitment company their website is aimed at attracting candidates to find jobs through them. They needed an easy to use administration section that would allow new staff to add and administer jobs through the website with the minimum of training. I originally built a system to an agreed specification and have since tweaked the functionality as sales staff have given feedback about good and bad points.
The systems I have built for G2 Legal are:
- Content Management System (CMS) to control the text on the pages of part of their websites
- Job search and application system for candidates
- E-mail delivery of saved job search for candidates
- Job posting and administration system for staff
- Intranet for controlling the website
- Control system allowing access to differing parts of the intranet dependent on permissions
All systems were built in ColdFusion.
With David Andrew (designer) I also discussed the specification with the client and re-wrote it to add features and remove sections we agreed would not be used.
Back to Client List